Forged Tutorials For sale

ForgeForge Senior MemberThe Royal RAM
I cant handle this site anymore, so ive decided to put it up for sale. Im puting the begginning price at 200$, this price is negotiable, for sure. www.clan-forge.net The admin area is a basic CMS to manage the site. But it does the job fine. Anyone wanting to buy this site, contact me at outpost@outpostgamers.com or call me 619-223-4877 at 4:30 - 9:00 US pacific time and ask for Robert. Or just replie in this forum.
Can fat people Go skinny Dipping?

Comments

• dabossdaboss WP V.I.P. ''The Boss'' Administrator
    I wouldn't put "I'm building a far more advanced site and as such will be dumping this site to you for USD 200" in the index page of the site I am planning to sell... :)
  • voormavoorma Member NAT Warrior
    why wouldn't he???
    its a advertisement for people to sell.. it ishis own choice, most of the people wont pass by the site anymore cause they think the site is abandod but stil!:P
    voorma5ny.jpg
  • KlaasKoopmanKlaasKoopman Member NAT Warrior
    because you will not sell it as fast then! You should post something that you don't have the time anymore and can use the extra money!

Some Questions:
    Q1. How many visitors do you get, monthly?
    Q2. Do you earn anything with adsense, if so how many?
    Q3. How many inbounds links do you have, and what is your Pagerank?

I'd suggest you put the answers on this also on your site, it makes people more interesting ( if they are good statistics , that is )

Kind Regards,
    Klaas Koopman's Quality Services
    - My Portfolio Site
    - Webmaster Forums
  • CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    Do not answer Q2. You are forbidden by Google to disclose your Adsense earnings.
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    good point there. instead just say that you are earning a regular adsense payment - only if you actually are of course though

The Royal Ram

• KlaasKoopmanKlaasKoopman Member NAT Warrior
    you can say I earn xx.xx amount or xxx.xx amount! but yes never tell anyone the actual figures!
    Klaas Koopman's Quality Services
    - My Portfolio Site
    - Webmaster Forums
  • ForgeForge Senior Member The Royal RAM
    Well. I dun know if im going to try to sell it anymore. I dont think it will be worth it. Im just selling domain..
    Can fat people Go skinny Dipping?