Actual Affiliate Programs

Hello There,

Whom Of you actually uses affiliate programs, and which are the best in your opinion, through which one did you earn the most?

I am thinking of setting up a site and discuss these things ( something like that ) and use some affiliate programs so I know what I'm talking about, and if it really does what they say it does, I will of course continue it.

So please give me your input and tell me what you know!!!!
Klaas Koopman's Quality Services
- My Portfolio Site
- Webmaster Forums

Comments

• PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    Well as you probably know I use google adsense...it does bring in a reasonable amount and has been pretty succesful for me

The Royal Ram

• voormavoorma Member NAT Warrior
    you now, i use adsense too,... but 1 problem, i cant see google ads on my computer!!! :'(
    voorma5ny.jpg
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    I had that problem and i disbaled my firewall and they were then showing fine

If that doesnt work try a different browser

The Royal Ram

• KlaasKoopmanKlaasKoopman Member NAT Warrior
    Is adsense an Affiliate Program, when I think of affiliate programs I think of selling goods for others, you know get a percentage of the earnings or something. I thought adsense is a PPC ( pay per click ) based program...
    Klaas Koopman's Quality Services
    - My Portfolio Site
    - Webmaster Forums
  • deadfingersdeadfingers Senior Member The Royal RAM
    Im looking into good affiliates programs myself, but arent their some that just want link exchanges? For our site we can have a variety of different affiliates and ads since we have multiple things umm on our site.
    sig.jpg
  • obenixobenix Junior Member Shared Hoster
    You can try clickbank.com. Apparently they are giving out a high payout for referrals. I have not used them yet.
  • voormavoorma Member NAT Warrior
    Python wrote:
    I had that problem and i disbaled my firewall and they were then showing fine

If that doesnt work try a different browser

i did but didn't work
    voorma5ny.jpg