Capturing Video

deadfingersdeadfingers Senior MemberThe Royal RAM
well thought this would be useful for ppl to use http://www.fraps.com/download.htm says what its about in the link. Anyways this can be very useful for those who want to make video tutorials, it records sound as well so thats great! Best of all its free! im dl right now. It captures video at really high resolution so thats a plus, and you can adjust the settings just incase your computer cant handle the rich video captures.
sig.jpg

Comments

• PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    I have actually already started making a couple before you posted this...im just getting used to it a little :)

i cant remember what program im using though - its on my othjer pc

The Royal Ram

• deadfingersdeadfingers Senior Member The Royal RAM
    well can u post it? the programs i mean, i know theres lot out there, this one is a bit confusing and im not sure if it even works the way i hoped it would.
    sig.jpg
  • Raven2424Raven2424 Junior Member Shared Hoster
    cool this could be usefull hehe :rog:
    XR-Host.com Free templates, Tutorials, Scripts and more!! Great Site with lots content from templates, logos, Scripts, Tutorials and more!
  • WatchOutWatchOut Advanced User VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    could be pretty useful, thanks !
    Computer Forumz

www.computerforumz.com
  • ayushsinhalayushsinhal Junior Member Shared Hoster
    well thought this would be useful for ppl to use http://www.fraps.com/download.htm says what its about in the link. Anyways this can be very useful for those who want to make video tutorials, it records sound as well so thats great! Best of all its free! im dl right now. It captures video at really high resolution so thats a plus, and you can adjust the settings just incase your computer cant handle the rich video captures.

gud site
  • chiragchirag Member NAT Warrior
    Using fraps since some months, Really nice software to record game vids.
  • It is a nice website to capture video for the content creators and tutorial makers in this pandemic period. I would try it definitely and also recommend this to my friends to try it once and have it's experience.

• temmy938temmy938 Link Clerk

Wow!!! I can finally capture unique and high resolutions video. I would surely try this.

• AdedoAdedo Link Clerk

So definitely we can capture high and unique resolutions.
    That's of Great Advantage

• ShantelShantel Link Clerk

I can't believe that the service is actually free! I wish I had known about this much earlier!!!!