• PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    looking good :)

Nice work

The Royal Ram

• danielneridanielneri WP V.I.P. VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    thanks. appreciated
    ban1.gif
  • pfgannonpfgannon Moderator Administrator
    Very nice I like the red in combonation with the diagonal lines.
  • tonytony Moderator Administrator
    i like it except the red lines, for some reason i just dont like red on black other than the red lines though i do like it.
    thanks for the comments...keep em coming ;)
    ban1.gif
  • NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Looks good, but you should make the content box wider so that it fills the empty space next to it (inside the main box, there's a load of unused space).
    Also, Mustang GT > Camaro SS (IMHO) in terms of looks (the Mustang GT is one of my favourite American muscle cars).
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
    im going to put some other boxes on the right its not fully done and the header i just put as a something soso picture...work to be done!
    ban1.gif
  • CkillaCkilla Beginner Link Clerk
    link doesnt work
    That's because this is a fairly old topic and Daniel has moved to a different hosting provider, so he may not have uploaded it again, sorry.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    ckilla not to be mean but according to devdreams rules you shoudlnt bring up old topics, i shouldnt be talking i used to do that too but w/e lol

actually yeah nuvo is right i moved it to bluehost and lost all my cool templates, if im lucky theyll still be there.

if your dying to see my amazing piece of art(im so vain) then i can try and upload it for you :)
    ban1.gif
    I didnt actually see it... so yes please... upload it :D

The Royal Ram

Aha, thats class python...
    You already posted saying "good job", but you didn't actually see what you were posting about :rolleyes:

P.S.
    Daniel, hurry up and sort your site out.
    I registered and it changed all the links to go to non-existant HTML pages, the forums say they can't find the database and the stat counter still says I'm a guest even when logged in (in order to get around the HTML link problem, I backtracked to the page that was loaded before I registered, logged in and used that, which fixed the problem for me).
    yeah i have no idea what the hell is going on with this counter business!
    apparently it takes some time to get it done in the mysql db, though i dont know why it should take 10 mins.

Any ideas nuvo?
    and also did you notice any other errors while you were on?

The forums are screwed forget them ill install phpbb later.
    i think i might have fixed most of the links, tell me if you still find any that are .html
    ban1.gif
    Nuvo wrote:
    Aha, thats class python...
    You already posted saying "good job", but you didn't actually see what you were posting about :rolleyes:

My bad. I was reffering to http://www.devdreams.com/forum/showthread.php?p=18887 Fourtones thread.

Thats what happens when you open up 10+ threads in mozilla and switch back and forth ;)

The Royal Ram