Your Forum $ Can Buy you - A Domain Name!

Now your Forum Money that you earn at WebmasterPost can earn you a Domain Name!

Any new members that sign up from Monday, 9/18/06, on, can turn in their first 100 Forum$ that they earn for a domain name. (donated Froum$ does not count).

Here's how you earn Forum$:
Referral (getting your friends to sign up)..3 Forum$
New Thread..........................................2 Forum$
New Post..............................................1 Forum$

For all existing members, everyone's previous Forum$ was reset to "0" to reflect this new Forum Money system.

When you earn you first 100 in Forum$, (must be earned, can't come from a donation) private message the Admins. Once the Admins verify it, you'll receive 1 free new domain registration from our own registration service (from our Enom.com reseller account). You can choose from, .com, .net, .org, .info, .biz, or .us.

Comments

• MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    wahoooo :D
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    The only issue I have with this is that it could lead to the same problems Python had when he offered domain names in a similar promotion.
    People will just spam to get their count up and expect to still get a domain from it.
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
  • DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    Nuvo wrote: »
    The only issue I have with this is that it could lead to the same problems Python had when he offered domain names in a similar promotion.
    People will just spam to get their count up and expect to still get a domain from it.

I'm sure you are right that our generous domain give away will get abused a little by those who spam to get the domain, but I'm optimistic that there will be more that will post because they will be legitimatly interested in websites. :)
    Afterall, how can you not love websites?
  • NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    It's easy to not love websites.
    Just visit MySpace or anything else built to that standard and there you go!
    That's how it is for me anyway.
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
  • DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    Nuvo wrote: »
    It's easy to not love websites.
    Just visit MySpace or anything else built to that standard and there you go!
    That's how it is for me anyway.

I do see your point with MySpace, but that site is a temporary fad that will eventually fade like it's predesessors before it.

At the end of the day, the internet is the most incredible advancement of mankind in 400 years. Those that know how to create and use websites the right way, have real influence and power in this world. They can sway millions with their opinions and thoughts that can be spread around the world in mere moments. They can reach the size audience that once only the richest few could reach. Social movements that at one time would have taken years to build, can now be energized in a month. The internet has leveled the playing field for us, the former little guys of the world. Webmasters are Gods.
    :rockon:
    -B
  • MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Wait, isn't it our job to make sure spam messages aren't counted? :D

Other than that, I can see your point on MySpace.com urghhhhhhh
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • ZZ Formerly ''Piet'' NAT Warrior
    after all the help i get from you members and deluxenames.
    i will do a lot of referals for webmasterpost.com
    i think you all are the best, helping a newbie with a few posts rocks.