My First Poser

Hi Everyone
Im totaly addicted to Bryce..lol But i tryed Poser .. soo heres my first ..lol :)

Comments

• MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Fantastic work Temp :D
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • :D Thanks Moddy
  • DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    Tempy wrote: »
    Hi Everyone
    Im totaly addicted to Bryce..lol But i tryed Poser .. soo heres my first ..lol :)

Could that be beginners luck? Very impressed!
    And I must say that she has nice Angelina Jolie lips!
  • SweetSweet Junior Member Shared Hoster
    Absolutely beautiful Tempy! You should be very proud of yourself! :love7:
  • LurkinBackLurkinBack Senior Member The Royal RAM
  • NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Could that be beginners luck? Very impressed!
    And I must say that she has nice Angelina Jolie lips!

If my past experiences with Poser are anything to go by, not really.
    Poser is built purely for character design and it actually gives you the models, which come complete with IK skeletons, meaning that setting up a basic scene is as easy as picking out a model, positioning it and whatever props you want, setting the colours and rendering.
    Poser was pretty much designed to animate figures which would later be used in scenes built with other, more powerful packages such as 3DS Max and Cinema 4D, though not many people use it due to people instantly recognising most Poser models once they have used it themselves.
    The last version I used was version 3 and a demo of version 4 (4 had better models such as big mechs, but they were locked in the demo), but that version couldn't do the stuff like detailed hair that's in that picture.
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
  • Thanks everyone:D

I did try with Daz Studio but Poser is better..
  • xPureNLxxPureNLx Moderator The Royal RAM
    Holy, this could have been a main character from the Resident Evil series, not that she looks like a zombie...

Nice work

- xPureNLx
    signaru02am7.jpg
    [B]MSN: xPureNLx@gmail.com[/B]

• WatchOutWatchOut Advanced User VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Awesome work Tempy, great work!
    Computer Forumz

www.computerforumz.com
  • fiona2412fiona2412 Member NAT Warrior
    Love it temp...well done :D
    I haven't ventured into poser...maybe one day............
    "I didn't lose my mind it was mine to give away" No Regrets by Robbie Williams

My Site
    My Deviantart
  • statdstatd Beginner Link Clerk
    Great work Tempy :)
    portfolio-DaGrafiction
  • He had ended up as a result of check out Italy.Mister Diarra is fashioned pm of your meanwhile federal government insidetasyf christian louboutins Outlet,
    August following military services really handed down energy into joe public.Typically the 60-year-old astrophysicist seems to have reinforced offers give any Gulf Cameras therapy drive on the north half of Mali which was seized following yourmnpex Christian Louboutins Outlet,
    hen house by means of Islamists and even Tuareg separatists.Read on the key story****ysisThomas Fessy