Annual income

PythonPython Forum LeaderThe Royal RAM
I know it can be hard to say but at the current rate of your site what would you say your annual income is?

Cast your vote.

The Royal Ram

Comments

• CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    Easy to say: Zilch.
  • danielneridanielneri WP V.I.P. VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    whats the best mothod of gaining money running a non oscommerce site like mine?
    ban1.gif
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    Affiliate programs and selling advertising... Thats where I get my money from my websites apart from client work....

The Royal Ram

• lionsgatelionsgate Member NAT Warrior
    For mine.. It is not fixed. sometime more than 3 hundred or less then hundred. Less than hundred was very rare.
  • PapworthPapworth Junior Member Shared Hoster
    Annually, I'm probably looking at just under $5000. Should be more in the year of 2007 though, I have big plans. :)
  • Sparkydude31809Sparkydude31809 Junior Member Shared Hoster
    My sparkyco.com site is worth close to nothing...and so is the income...unless someone can tell me otherwise :-)
    "I come as a right hand, an agent of God, to carry out his judgement"

:hello:
  • dabossdaboss WP V.I.P. ''The Boss'' Administrator
    ah, damn! i thought it was per month - so i voted < $500 ;)

anyway, i'm sure webmasters like p is making loads. i just wish i started off young like you guys. i'm now an old fart trying to be young again - playing with stuff on the internet (at least that's what my wife tells me) ;)
  • PapworthPapworth Junior Member Shared Hoster
    daboss wrote: »

anyway, i'm sure webmasters like p is making loads. i just wish i started off young like you guys. i'm now an old fart trying to be young again - playing with stuff on the internet (at least that's what my wife tells me) ;)

Admittedly it's good to start young, but also it's annoying. You cannot legally use Paypal, and you only have limited funds. It took me ages to start earning a good few hundred dollars monthly, but I would love to work full time for a year or three and then invest the equivilent of $20,000 into a site, I think if I could afford to do that then I would be able work from home.
  • Sparkydude31809Sparkydude31809 Junior Member Shared Hoster
    daboss wrote: »

Haha...Well...at least..you have a wife...I am only 15...:-P...with little to no income for my sites yet...
    "I come as a right hand, an agent of God, to carry out his judgement"

:hello: