Cheapest Hosting Options?

Like a resume online, I would like my own website. It would contain the website I built while in college. I don't want something expensive. What are my cheapest hosting options for this simple static site?

Comments

• abytecuriousabytecurious Shared Hoster

How about 0$?

Connect your static HTML site to Netlify (either via Github, best idea as it automatically pushes updates) or direct drag and drop. Upto 100GB/mth is free. Static sites should comfortably work in this limit. I have multiple sites hosted on Netlify, highly recommend.

Thanked by [2] : DeluxeNames MonstaHost
  • cloudmatecloudmate NAT Warrior

Free Options: Github, InfinityFree
    My Hosting Minimum Price: 0.76$/Month

Choice is yours. InfinityFree is also good when it comes to free but not wide open like cPanel as they use Vesta cP

Shared Hosting | VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers

Ankesh Anand
    CloudMate Softwares
    Managing Director
    ankesh@cloudmate.in

• RoyRoy Link Clerk

You could try Hostinger web hosting. I've always found it to be cheap yet quite reliable

• BewuntlineBewuntline NAT Warrior
    edited May 2021

I have only a simple use at greenwebpage.com hosting yet but can say they are reliable, the support is fast and good and solved at this time all my problems - not to mention there were only few!

• DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator

@Bewuntline said:
    I have only a simple use at greebwebpage.com hosting yet but can say they are reliable, the support is fast and good and solved at this time all my problems - not to mention there were only few!

The link seems broken, maybe you meant "green" instead of "Greeb"?

Thanked by [1] : MonstaHost
  • cloudmatecloudmate NAT Warrior

@DeluxeNames said:

@Bewuntline said:
    I have only a simple use at greebwebpage.com hosting yet but can say they are reliable, the support is fast and good and solved at this time all my problems - not to mention there were only few!

You are a Moderator! :p BTW, I updated it!

Thanked by [1] : DeluxeNames

Shared Hosting | VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers

Ankesh Anand
    CloudMate Softwares
    Managing Director
    ankesh@cloudmate.in

• ScraploweryScraplowery Shared Hoster

Don't waste your time any longer. With advanced features like live demos and performance comparisons, you can build your website faster than you think.

• DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator

@cloudmate said:

@DeluxeNames said:

@Bewuntline said:

You are a Moderator! :p BTW, I updated it!

Thank you @cloudmate

• RelevantosRelevantos NAT Warrior

I like Cloudarion.com SSDVPS hosting services very much! There are no hidden traps or fees.
    Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.

• MonstaHostMonstaHost NAT Warrior

@Relevantos said:
    I like Cloudarion.com SSDVPS hosting services very much! There are no hidden traps or fees.
    Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.

Thank you Sir

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

Moving to Hostforweb.com was the best decision I ever made with web hosting. I have several sites on their VPS account which are fast and enjoyable to use. Over the past decades, I have operated various servers in my own datacenter, hosted servers and used third-party hosting. After moving to this web host I have never looked back.

@Tapioca said:
    Moving to Hostforweb.com was the best decision I ever made with web hosting. I have several sites on their VPS account which are fast and enjoyable to use. Over the past decades, I have operated various servers in my own datacenter, hosted servers and used third-party hosting. After moving to this web host I have never looked back.

I appreciate that suggestion and will look into them.

@abytecurious said:
    How about 0$?

Connect your static HTML site to Netlify (either via Github, best idea as it automatically pushes updates) or direct drag and drop. Upto 100GB/mth is free. Static sites should comfortably work in this limit. I have multiple sites hosted on Netlify, highly recommend.

ZERO sounds like music to my ears @abytecurious.

Can you also sell software from Github.com or is it only for free open-source?

• abytecuriousabytecurious Shared Hoster

@Monsta Host said:

@abytecurious said:
    How about 0$?

ZERO sounds like music to my ears @abytecurious.

Can you also sell software from Github.com or is it only for free open-source?

Not sure what you mean by selling software from Github. GitHub does not have any ecommerce backend to allow you to make payments or track purchases. You will need a separate ecommerce system. If you want to link to a release in Github that is password protected or has a key to activate, I think you can do it. (Pls. double chk.)

• OmniscenOmniscen Shared Hoster

I am impressed with CoreSpace.com web hosting service. The features are the best part because you get Cpanel which is my favorite control panel compared to like exim or plesk which were the only options at my old host. Everything works fine. Highly recommended.

• BarbarossBarbaross NAT Warrior

The value for the money can't be beaten. I have to say hostforweb.com is really good.
    The tech support knows what they are doing and can solve issues fast.
    Any questions I've had have been answered quickly.