Fix the sluggishness on your computer

rebelagentrebelagent Junior MemberShared Hoster
Lots of normal users don't know this and when you get into webmastering you start downloading a lot or visitng a lot of websites. So you need the occasional tune up
tweak3d.net/tweak/xp15minutes/

Worked for me...it's sorta the basics but i love the programs they suggest. I love the crapcleaner the most ^_^

Comments

• veebowveebow Link Clerk

I think I can take a look true it. You can never be too sure. It sound convincing but I guess a trial will tell how effective it can be.

• iamdahmmyiamdahmmy Link Clerk

I have never heard of this before . Anything that can fix the sluggishness of my computer is welcome. I will sure try it. let's see how it goes. Thanks for posting

• PrincedivaPrincediva Link Clerk

I always face this sluggishness, I often release my hard disk space, upgrade my RAM and I still notice nothing serious change. I think I will need try this out too, anything that's safe is welcome

• MoCheskMoChesk Link Clerk

Thanks for the excellent shoutout! I hate when my computer gets sluggish. Computers are like cars. They need several tune ups to be up to speed.

• I will try this out on my computer. it has been very sluggish these past days. Computer needs better speed.

• temmy938temmy938 Link Clerk

I haven't seen or heard of any computer cleaning application before, that can remove the sluggishness of one's computer. But, I will surely give this a trial.

• This is so new to me never did I know I can do this. Will definitely make more research on this to find out more.

• RoberachiRoberachi Link Clerk

I always hate it when my machine gets laggish and heating up. Thanks, I hope this method works for me as no reviews so far.

• StormStorm Link Clerk

Crapcleaner sounds like a tool I'd definitely use. Thanks a lot for the recommendations.

• SylviaSylvia Link Clerk

All these are amazing programs. They can actually save you a lot of routine work.