Which search engine gives u the most of traffic ?

star123star123 BeginnerLink Clerk
At the early stage of a web site I noticed that you get more traffic for yahoo and msn than google.Also Goodgle takes more time to index you than yahoo and msn. Most of the time i wont index you ,till the google spider crawl through an external link.whats yours experience about this?

Please share it.

Comments

• teenaroseteenarose Beginner Link Clerk
    According in to me google will generate more traffic next yahoo and bing.........
    Hosting Raja – Leader in Web Hosting, A Best place to Host a Website
    Find us in Any Search Engine - Hosting Raja
  • According to me you get more traffic on Google than that of Yahoo. Other people's opinions may differ you know....

• Excel7878Excel7878 Link Clerk

In my experience, Google fetches more traffic than most other search engines - Bing, Yahoo and co. Probably due to it's ranking popularity and acceptability.

• GracedGraced Link Clerk

I also think that Google tend to fetch more traffic than the other search engines like Bing or Yahoo. It's also my favorite search engine anyway, I like all Google services because they're very reliable.

• If I have to choose its GOOGLE!!!! What can I say it has became so mainstream that ir is used for everything. With those searches means eyes and eyes means sales so yes!!! It is the king the competition aint even close.

• temmy938temmy938 Link Clerk

@teenarose said:
    According in to me google will generate more traffic next yahoo and bing.........

I very much agree with you on this. Google will generate more traffic for someone more than yahoo and MSN.

• I think google generate much more traffic than any other. So I totally agree with this.

• SinceremSincerem Link Clerk

My blog is just new at the moment, and I don't use any other search engine apart from Google. And at the moment, my blog posts aren't indexed by Google, unless I search my website URL direct from Google search console. The reason for that is, I bought a complete new domain name, it will take time for my domain to get that high search results, I just have to keep the contents consistent with quality.

• SylviaSylvia Link Clerk

Indeed, for a young site, you are more likely to get more traffic from yahoo than google. A very interesting observation I must say.

• RoyRoy Link Clerk

I would go with Google any day. However for new sites that may take time before you index up.