VPS Hosting Required (cheap and reliable)

Can someone describe their VPS hosting signup methodology. I'm opposed to fully automating the process. I'm too the point, we want to take orders, but worry about the spammers using resources before a follow verification check can be done. We feel our network, redundancy and planning are solid - it's the next "step" to get orders. Suggestions?

What are your views on Hostnamaste.com, Arvixe.com and Kvchosting.net VPS hosting solutions? What host is better? Why?

Comments

• cloudmatecloudmate NAT Warrior

@Bewuntline said:
    Can someone describe their VPS hosting signup methodology. I'm opposed to fully automating the process. I'm too the point, we want to take orders, but worry about the spammers using resources before a follow verification check can be done. We feel our network, redundancy and planning are solid - it's the next "step" to get orders. Suggestions?

What are your views on Hostnamaste.com, Arvixe.com and Kvchosting.net VPS hosting solutions? What host is better? Why?

Never worry about Spammers! Let them Spam and the Emails will get into Spam List and IP Address Blacklisted. The only problem is File Hosting in which any Copyrighted Content are meant to be taken down at all costs!

DeluxeNames

Shared Hosting | VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers

Ankesh Anand
    CloudMate Softwares
    Managing Director
    ankesh@cloudmate.in

• ScraploweryScraplowery Shared Hoster

I can advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.

DeluxeNames
  • RelevantosRelevantos NAT Warrior

Been very happy with Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS hosting. I've been hosting with them for about 2 years now.
    Incredible support that answered my 10 questions in an average of 10 minutes!
    Very stable hosting.

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior
    • one more vote for Hostnamaste.com hosting. Everyone who visits our site is always impressed....so if you want to "set it and forget it" these are the dependable, trustworthy people you're looking for.
    DeluxeNames
  • OmniscenOmniscen Shared Hoster

As a great alternative can also put forward a recommendation to try cloudarion.com ssdvps hosting.
    The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.

• BarbarossBarbaross NAT Warrior

I'd recommend Hostnamaste.com to anyone who needs OpenVZ VPS at a great price, with all add-ons included in that price. The support is excellent, there are a few issues with the lack of an actual billing system, everything is taken care with via emails, however this isn't a major issue. Sales and support staff are amazing.

• myresellerhomemyresellerhome Shared Hoster

When selecting a VPS hosting provider, it is important to consider a few key features. These features can help to determine which provider is best suited for your needs, and can help to ensure that you are getting the optimal experience from your VPS hosting account.

Some of the key features to consider when choosing a VPS host include:
    -Total CPU/Memory Capacity: This will determine the maximum number of processes and RAM that your VPS can handle.
    -Storage Space: This will determine how much storage space your VPS will have available.
    -Bandwidth Limit: This determines how much bandwidth your VPS can use each month.
    -Server Location: This will determine where the server is located.
    -Price: This is an important factor to consider, as different providers may have different pricing structures.

DeluxeNames
  • msdlcmsdlc NAT Warrior

Best Web Hosting Providers, Managed WordPress, and Shared Hosting Plans & Reseller.

Whether you're a startup, established business, blogger, or manage multiple websites, we offer the fastest cloud hosting plans to grow with your site. Pick a plan below, and start building towards success. Verpex is a friendly team of hosting experts that’s always ready and available to assist and ensure your website succeeds. Chat with us using the live chat link below, or give us a call. You’ll be speaking directly to a knowledgeable engineer.

DeluxeNames