The best VPS provider

What's the best VPS provider? Is that kvchosting.net or scalahosting.com?

Comments

• BewuntlineBewuntline NAT Warrior

Kvchosting.net quite simply the best hosting provider I've ever used, I am totally amazed by the quality of hosting and support. The reliability and performance of the websites that I host on their service are fantastic, by far the best I've ever experienced.

• OpsidianOpsidian Shared Hoster

The best VPS deals are available from rockhoster.com and asvhost.com.
    They have great support, cheap prices and relevant technology.

• AurumAurum Shared Hoster

Plans from hosting.uk and jollyworkshosting.com are worthwhile.
    Technical Support deserves particular recognition for his ability to resolve problems speedily and in a very considerate manner. They are exactly what you would hope for from technical support.

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

As a satisfied customer with kvchosting.net I would like to recommend hosting services be taken with this decent host. Perfect features, quality support, fast server is what i got with this host so how can anyone turn down that kind of offer. Best hosting services in my opinion.

• IvanishuIvanishu Shared Hoster

Try VPS plans from QHoster.com and legionbox.com are worth trying.
    They are the best web hosts on the planet. None of the other guys out there can compare to the quality of service and top-tier customer support. It is evident that these companies value's their customers and love their services they offer.

• MaxwellMaxwell Shared Hoster

These hosts - kvchosting.net and scalahosting.com - are solid and worth trying.
    Their support rocks. Ultimately, you get what you pay for. I know first hand their support rocks, they’ve have tolerated me all this time.