Looking for A Dedicated Server

I am looking to buy a dedicated server at a cheap price. I need this for software testing. I need min 12GB Ram with core 5 core processor, 100MBPS/1GBPS Port, Bandwidth 20 TB or unlimited, Re-load OS any time, One Snap only, OS Window 10 (I use my own key), Help in enabling RDP, Payment Paypal. Budget $80-100 per server.
What are your views on Cloudarion.com and Exmasters.com server hosting solutions?
What hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?

Comments

• I would go with Exmasters.com over Cloudarion anyday. They have a much more responsive customer support and you know you will need that support a lot.

• cloudmatecloudmate NAT Warrior

@Tapioca said:
    I am looking to buy a dedicated server at a cheap price. I need this for software testing. I need min 12GB Ram with core 5 core processor, 100MBPS/1GBPS Port, Bandwidth 20 TB or unlimited, Re-load OS any time, One Snap only, OS Window 10 (I use my own key), Help in enabling RDP, Payment Paypal. Budget $80-100 per server.
    What are your views on Cloudarion.com and Exmasters.com server hosting solutions?
    What hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?

Try us at https://host.cloudmate.in

Shared Hosting | VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers

Ankesh Anand
    CloudMate Softwares
    Managing Director
    ankesh@cloudmate.in

• BewuntlineBewuntline NAT Warrior

I've had my website with cloudarion.com SSDVPS hosting in Russia for a number of years. It's solid as far as being up and running at all times. It's been fast and reliable, two things you expect most from a hosting provider.

• BarbarossBarbaross NAT Warrior

I cannot say enough good things about Exmasters.com hosting. As a webmaster + have some knowledge in designing I had problems with other local hosts so I decided a change was necessary. I was looking for a reliable host with cheap pricing and this one was top of the list. I made the change and have not had a problem since.

• AurumAurum Shared Hoster

Servers from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are well-balanced and cheap.
    Incredible hosts! They are such reliable and well known providers. I haven’t experienced any sort of downtime yet, my email is working speedily and I seldom run into any issues that aren’t my fault. Great hosts!

• RelevantosRelevantos NAT Warrior

Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").

I recommend Exmasters.com web hosting for those who want to host their blogs and see them online.
    Thanks. So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.

• BoneismineBoneismine Shared Hoster

ASVhost.com and kvchosting.net dedicated servers are well-balanced and worth trying.
    My advice is definitely try them. If you’re realistic you won’t be disappointed. They’re amazing hosting companies and believe me when I say I’m a detailed person and hard to please.

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

I did recommend digitalserver.com.mx to a couple of my friends and would recommend it to all. Very professional and advanced dashboard, latest cPanel, impressive support, reasonable price, and very efficient servers. I believe that this web host will meet your needs, dudes.

• MaxwellMaxwell Shared Hoster

Servers from hostingsource.com and qhoster.com are well-balanced and low cost.
    They are probably the fastest web hosting and cheapest companies ever.