Looking for Cheap VPS And Maybe Found one Option?

I'm looking for a cheap VPS. I also found this option below and want to ask your opinion please.
I found someone that is willing to sell me a lifetime VPS for 7 euros over a discord server but it sounds sketchy.
The specs are
Ryzen 7 3600
64GB of ram
And 300GB of storage.

There are a few other people who have bought the VPS a few months ago and i reached out to them via DM and they say everything works and it wasn't a scam. The discord server has open channels so you can talk freely but its got very few users.

My question is, How Is this possible? How does someone give a lifetime VPS for such a cheap price. VPS hosting and dedicated server hosting is expensive. I private messaged the owner and the hosting is from OVH.

It sounds good to buy but I don't understand how it's that cheap and maybe too good to be true?

Comments

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.

Try considering VPS hosting deals offered by Cloudarion.com and Vpsblocks.com.au web hosts.
    What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.

• BewuntlineBewuntline NAT Warrior

I have been with hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS hosting for almost 9 months and have NO complaints about any of my websites, blogs or databases I have hosted with them. They have delivered all that they promised. Servers are fast, heaps of spare processing power, database queries happen very quickly.

Thanked by [1] : DigiData
  • DigiDataDigiData Shared Hoster

@Bewuntline said:
    I have been with hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS hosting for almost 9 months and have NO complaints about any of my websites, blogs or databases I have hosted with them. They have delivered all that they promised. Servers are fast, heaps of spare processing power, database queries happen very quickly.

Thanks for this recommendation @Bwuntline

• BarbarossBarbaross NAT Warrior

I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.
    Nice VPS hosting solutions offered by Legionbox.com, Reliablehost.com and QHoster.com web hosts. Compare them and choose the best for your specific requirements. Good luck!

• RelevantosRelevantos NAT Warrior

I have been happily hosted with hostforweb.com now, support is great, the servers are excellent and the price is... well.. it speaks for itself!