hostingsource.com vs kvchosting.net

Which server should I try - hostingsource.com or kvchosting.net?

Comments

• BarbarossBarbaross NAT Warrior

I've always been frustrated by hosting in the past. Not with kvchosting.net web host. Loads of templates or you can have one designed for your own website. These guys are simply amazing. I can't possibly rave about them more.

• RelevantosRelevantos NAT Warrior

You can rely on Hosting Source web hosting. From time to time I've needed to request support.
    Each time, I've been amazed at how quickly I get a response. Today was no exception - my problem solved in minutes!

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

Well, hostingsource.com has been simply a pleasure to deal with as I know anyone who needs help appreciates the relief one feels when they can readily contact a real live person quickly and who is knowledgeable enough to answer your questions. Very happy.

• OmniscenOmniscen Shared Hoster

Give vote for kvchosting.net servers. Any time I have had any questions, or needed support, their support team has been excellent at providing prompt and courteous answers.

• MaxwellMaxwell Shared Hoster

Servers from qhoster.com and hostround.com are well-balanced and cheap. They are polite, fast, professional and offer unbeatable price!

• I simply LOVE my host! HostingSource.com rises to the top of the heap in three areas: outstanding reliability, top notch performance, and impeccable, results-oriented service.