SSD VPS account to sign up with ...

OpsidianOpsidian Shared Hoster
edited September 2021 in Hosting Discussion & News

Have you ever tried hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net SSD VPS deals? Which one is the best?

Comments

• I have nothing but praise for kvchosting.net wen host! Wonderfully thorough and responsive support.
    I can proudly say I am hosted by them!
    Keep up the great work!

• AurumAurum Shared Hoster

VPS plans from scalahosting.com and hostround.com are well-balanced and inexpensive. Their customer support is simply outstanding. Quick to be summoned, they solve your problem in no time, and they even offer a little personality. I’m overall satisfied.

• The guys at kvchosting.net know their stuff! If I could give them a 100 out of 5, I would.
    Fantastic host and they have gone above and beyond the usual business to help get my site up and going.

• BoneismineBoneismine Shared Hoster

VPS plans from asvhost.com and hosting.uk are full of useful resources with high uptime and fu;lly-redundant network.
    Count me a satisfied customer. They are cost-competitive and service oriented.

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

Well, I have been using Kvchosting.net for quite a long time and must say that I am fully satisfied dealing with them. The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent. Excellent and timely tech support, very affordable.

• IvanishuIvanishu Shared Hoster

These hosts - hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net - are worthwhile.
    The most reliable hosting, time-tested by me and my colleagues at work. A great choice of different hosting services, and the price is magical.

• BewuntlineBewuntline NAT Warrior

Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?
    After 'playing' around with 4-5 hosts, I must say, kvchosting.net is the best host so far.
    They have great customer support. Always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request.