Business Hosting Suggestions

I am operating a small business and need a hosting service but the rates for a business hosting are quite expensive, need suggestions?

Comments

• You can go for a shared hosting plan which is quite affordable than business hosting, once your business has grown enough then you can change to a business hosting plan. Here are some hosting providers:
    Obhost
    InMotion
    A2Hosting
    HostGator
    Hope it helps.

• IMHO, QHoster.com would be nice! I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

What I want to recommend to others is NetShop ISP cheap hosting service. They have been just as responsive on previous occasions when issues came up transferring domain names or reconfiguring software. It is still very reasonable in my opinion, the stability is excellent, and the support is priceless.

• BewuntlineBewuntline NAT Warrior

As for trusted web host, try Zappie host - they will go over your needs and find a perfect fit for you.
    Their professionals are able to customize any services/features you may need.

• OpsidianOpsidian Shared Hoster

Hosting from hostingsource.com and hosting.uk are worthy.
    Customer support is my favorite part about these hosts. The affordable price is my second. Their performance is marvelous with helping to improve your site and show professionalism through it.

• BarbarossBarbaross NAT Warrior

I jump at the opportunity and recommend you to look at these hosts:
    1) Hostforweb.com
    2) Hostnamaste.com
    3) Inmotionhosting.com
    They have a superb reputation and you will have a wonderful experience with them.