Shared plan to sign up with ...

Should I try a shared account from libertyvps.net or hosting.uk?

Comments

• Recommended. I am quite happy using QHoster.com web hosting services and would recommend them to all webmasters.

• AurumAurum Shared Hoster

Plans from kvchosting.net and brixly.uk are full of useful resources with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
    Prices are competitive.

• I would normally look for in below order:
    Support (Technical support is very important), Value for Price (you will get what you pay for), Uptime, Reliability!

Your sites will be in trusted hands if you choose NetShop ISP hosting.
    High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for the website!

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

The techs at Hostnamaste.com walked me through what to do so as to make our transition as painless as possible.
    I appreciate the hard work they put into making their service low priced and effective.

• OmniscenOmniscen Shared Hoster

I've enjoyed QHoster.com hosting service and their unrivaled transparency. When things go wrong, they explain what's happening and what they're doing to fix it and prevent it in the future. They even have a little box that lets you select how experienced a user you are so that they may tailor the response to your needs!

• MaxwellMaxwell Shared Hoster

Trustworthy hosts are: qhoster.com and hostround.com.
    They are 100% reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

• BewuntlineBewuntline NAT Warrior

I like Hostnamaste.com hosting. I never really have any problems and my site has never experienced any downtime.
    Now I'm in the process of building my sites and have asked a few support questions already and have been very pleased with the fast help I received. It's simple to use.