VPS Hosting Provider is Required

Hi Guys,
I'm looking for a web hosting provider for someone who is starting out building websites.
What I'm looking for:
1) support multiple domains
2) good with WordPress
3) supports Cpanel
4) I'm good with $30-$40 a month
I'm just starting out and have no experience with web service providers, the only thing I have picked out is my domain name.

thx for your help

Comments

• BewuntlineBewuntline NAT Warrior

I believe the comparison will help you to choose the right option to deal with: QHoster.com and Netshop-isp.com.cy
    You may notice many different kinds of web hosting providers and all of them are top of their quality.

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

Can say that I am lucky that I found QHoster.com on one of web hosting discussion boards. People said they were good and professional, so I decided to contact them and have personal experience. Well, I like their sales rep, he offered by a good hosting solution for 3 web sites: phpBB forum, wordpress and Drupal site.

• OmniscenOmniscen Shared Hoster

Try yourwebsite.com website hosting. The tutorials are helpful. It's a great service.
    Excellent pricing and plans! you get plenty options, plenty of space and usage and at a great value.

• BarbarossBarbaross NAT Warrior

It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.

Pretty good feature-rich VPS hosting solutions you can order at llhost-inc.eu web host.
    I am happy with their uptime and speed which is what ultimately matters.

• RelevantosRelevantos NAT Warrior

Try hostmines.com cheap web hosting.

Support is good & fast. Support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to. My hosting is very quick.
    Their control panel is 100% custom and it is amazing.

• DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator

@Sitechiro said:
    Hi Guys,
    I'm looking for a web hosting provider for someone who is starting out building websites.
    What I'm looking for:
    1) support multiple domains
    2) good with WordPress
    3) supports Cpanel
    4) I'm good with $30-$40 a month
    I'm just starting out and have no experience with web service providers, the only thing I have picked out is my domain name.

thx for your help

I recommend CrocWeb.com that's based in Canada. I used them & had a good experience