Thinking to host my forum. need hosting

BewuntlineBewuntline NAT Warrior
edited April 2022 in Hosting Discussion & News

I decided to ask forum members if they know about the best hosting provider to host my forum.

The only thing I am worried about is the reliability of this hosting provider.

Will it be worth dealing with them? Do they offer any discounts?

DeluxeNames

Comments

• DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator

Really there is many hosts that can host forums. I suggest CrocWeb & Hetzner to name a few.

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

Believe Tzulo.com is flexible enough to meet your specific needs.
    Excellent prices for their more-than-enough packages.
    As for the speed connection, it is really fast.

• BewuntlineBewuntline NAT Warrior

Since I've signed up with hostingsource.com every single question I've had been answered immediately and intelligently.
    OVERALL. Excellent, quality hosting with quality support. Recommended!

• BarbarossBarbaross NAT Warrior

Try to compare kvchosting.net and also qhoster.com web hosting solutions.
    Their team can help you to move all content (files, scripts, mysql) from another host without downtime for free.

• myresellerhomemyresellerhome Shared Hoster

When looking for a reliable hosting provider, it is important to consider a number of key features. Some of these features include: 24/7 customer support, robust security measures, and a large selection of hosting plans. In addition, many reliable hosting providers offer a variety of add-ons, such as domain registration and website building services. Overall, these features make the provider a good choice for anyone looking for a reliable host.

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

I think you should start with shared hosting plan and then upgrade when you need that. I recommend you to have a look and check qhoster.com or rockhoster.com.
    Both have shared hosting and allow you to grow up to VPS or dedicated server.

• msdlcmsdlc NAT Warrior

Best Web Hosting Providers, Managed WordPress, and Shared Hosting Plans & Reseller.

Whether you're a startup, established business, blogger, or manage multiple websites, we offer the fastest cloud hosting plans to grow with your site. Pick a plan below, and start building towards success. Verpex is a friendly team of hosting experts that’s always ready and available to assist and ensure your website succeeds. Chat with us using the live chat link below, or give us a call. You’ll be speaking directly to a knowledgeable engineer.