The recommendation for the best domain hosting?

Dear Sirs,

can you recommend me reliable hosting for a domain to a maximum of $25 per month to have ultra-fast loading page, that has cPanel
Please give concrete help because I searched in a variety of companies remained very confused and I apologize in advance to the dictionary because I use a translator.

Thank you for your specific recommendations.

Comments

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

IMHO, https://www.hostforweb.com/
    According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning.

• BarbarossBarbaross NAT Warrior

I can say that I am fully-satisfied with Hostnamaste Budget Dedicated Server service.
    They certainly have built the hosting provider with a customer focused attitude and I couldn't be more pleased.

• msdlcmsdlc NAT Warrior

Best Web Hosting Providers, Managed WordPress, and Shared Hosting Plans & Reseller.

Whether you're a startup, established business, blogger, or manage multiple websites, we offer the fastest cloud hosting plans to grow with your site. Pick a plan below, and start building towards success. Verpex is a friendly team of hosting experts that’s always ready and available to assist and ensure your website succeeds. Chat with us using the live chat link below, or give us a call. You’ll be speaking directly to a knowledgeable engineer.

• If you need professional web host, hostnamaste.com will be worth trying.
    Great service, support is ALWAYS prompt and helpful. They even reply on weekends.