Provider interviews?

What do you think of having interviews with some of the providers here, e.g. @cloudmate @HostNamaste and others? I am thinking it would be more about what got them interested in the business, a little more about their operations and what they plan for their brand in the future.. (maybe slip in a couple of personal questions as well.. haha).

Thanked by [2] : cloudmate HostNamaste
DeluxeNames

Comments

• DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator

@abytecurious said:
    What do you think of having interviews with some of the providers here, e.g. @cloudmate @HostNamaste and others? I am thinking it would be more about what got them interested in the business, a little more about their operations and what they plan for their brand in the future.. (maybe slip in a couple of personal questions as well.. haha).

Absolutely 💯% love this idea. A big thumbs up from me.

Thanked by [1] : HostNamaste
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM

I will ask @HostNamaste to be our 1st interview.

It would be great 👍

Thanked by [1] : HostNamaste

The Royal Ram

• HostNamasteHostNamaste NAT Warrior

This is the great initiate guys, I am up for it. Please send me the questions in PM and I will try to submit as soon as possible.

• msdlcmsdlc NAT Warrior

Best Web Hosting Providers, Managed WordPress, and Shared Hosting Plans & Reseller.

Whether you're a startup, established business, blogger, or manage multiple websites, we offer the fastest cloud hosting plans to grow with your site. Pick a plan below, and start building towards success. Verpex is a friendly team of hosting experts that’s always ready and available to assist and ensure your website succeeds. Chat with us using the live chat link below, or give us a call. You’ll be speaking directly to a knowledgeable engineer.