Suggestions? VPS hosting solutions?

Can someone describe their VPS hosting signup methodology. I'm opposed to fully automating the process. I'm too the point, we want to take orders, but worry about the spammers using resources before a follow verification check can be done. We feel our network, redundancy and planning are solid - it's the next "step" to get orders. Suggestions?
Do you know anything about HostSailor.com VPS hosting solutions?
Are they reliable? What host is better?
Any alternatives for comparison?

Comments

• I am a webdesigner and have had many hosts over the years, none of them stood behind what they said. Cloudarion.com SSD VPS hosting provider does. Many control panel tools allow you to track every single bit of statistics that I would ever want to know about my site.

• CatternCattern Shared Hoster

Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

I've been using QHoster.com VPS solution to host my website ever since they got well established and I am quite satisfied with them. The control panel is intuitive and powerful. The service offers me much freedom when creating my sites with support for PHP, MySQL, PERL and all that good stuff.

• You can get affordable vps solutions (starting from $5.95/mo) at Neironvps.com - these guys are professional.

• Try it out MyResellerHome is the most reputable web hosting company. Our monthly Windows VPS hosting plan starts at $59.95. Plesk control, dedicated IP, 5 TB bandwidth, and more features are included. Please see our website for further details.