Best and Fastest Hosting for Wordpress?

TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior
edited October 2023 in Hosting Discussion & News

Hi,
I need a few decent providers for Wordpress. So far I'm checking hosting solutions in the UK. Any reviews?
Thanks

Comments

• BewuntlineBewuntline NAT Warrior
    edited October 2023

There is obviously no 'best' and even then, maybe there is a 'best' match for your specific needs. But the reality is, these companies are run by humans and machines. Both of which fail, sometimes. Someone's experience with any company is going to be impacted by the reality that things go wrong, people have bad days, problems can occur with any company.

So sadly, I can't just say this is the best WordPress host.

What I can tell you, is some companies are generally more liked than others based on tons of data I've collected.

Near the topish, Pantheon, Flywheel, WPEngine, Cloudways, KnownHost, SiteGround, and LiquidWeb. Those are just companies I've been able to collect enough data on (have to be pretty big). Lots of smaller ones almost surely provide great service, but it's hard to say much with just a few data points.

Even looking at that list, those companies cater towards different types of clients. eg. Pantheon is super developer oriented with strict processes about how code moves from staging to test to production and data moves the other way. If you're not comfortable with having to manage everything with Git and move code like that, it's probably nowhere near the 'best' for you, which is part of the original problem of defining best.

• The greatest and most economical web hosting services are offered by MyResellerHome. It provides free SSL and unlimited bandwidth for WordPress hosting.

• Wow people used to recommend InMotion Hosting? I was a system admin there almost six years ago. Our whole entire system got hacked while I was there. Every clients website got defaced. Stay away from InMotion.

I personally love siteground for WP projects. WP Engine used to be decent but their support has gone seriously down hill. Most strictly WP hosting is gonna be rather expensive like WP Emgine, Kinsta, or Flywheel.

I’ve heard great things about Flywheel but no personal use.

• Believe NetShop-isp.com.cy UK vps will serve your demands. Never have down time, price is reasonable. Management people are also friendly, really can't ask for more. I am glad that I found this decent host.

• SniglamenSniglamen Shared Hoster

Can also draw your attention to GTHost.com UK vps hosting solutions.
    This is a great service and is a very honest and up front person when offering the best for your site.