Dedicated Server Suggestion?

BewuntlineBewuntline NAT Warrior
edited October 2023 in Hosting Requests

Hello,
I want dedicated server, please suggest me which provider is good for me as per my requirement.
Budget 140-150$
Processor E3 1230v2, Ram 16GB, Hard Disk 1TB x 2, Bandwidth Normal 3tb, 5tb
Need good uptime and support for OS reload etc.

Comments

• jensenkarpjensenkarp Link Clerk

Fast, User-friendly & Secure 10GB Hosting dedicated servers usa service is the right choice because it satisfies your website needs. It dedicated servers usa plans include Processor: Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2, RAM: 16 GB DDR3 ECC, HDD: 1 TB HDD SATA Enterprise, IP Address: 5 IP Address, Bandwidth: 15TB Transfer.

• LocktropistLocktropist NAT Warrior

I like Datapacket.net dedicated servers. It's simple to use. I never really have any problems and my site has never experienced any downtime. Their technicians were very patient with me and helped me through the process. Just what I needed. Thank you.

• LeofellowLeofellow NAT Warrior

I'd recommend Hostnamaste.com quite highly if you're looking for professional host for personal or business sites.
    Their support team is responsive. They tolerate my stupid questions and over-reactions with professional responses.

• SniglamenSniglamen Shared Hoster

Now I am fully-satisfied, the speed has been great, uptime is perfect (my site is always online and accessible to my visitors), and their customer support is really professional (work 24/7 and always available, even at midnight). Now I am very pleased with my host and really enjoy my experience dealing with Hostnamaste.com web host. Recommended.

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

Been using GTHost.com instant servers for quite a long time and must say that I am fully-satisfied dealing with them.
    The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
    Excellent and timely tech support, very affordable.