Where can you get Lifetime free WordPress hosting?

Hello Everyone,

I am a student and I want to make my website. But I do not have any budget to host the website. That's why I want some good and free hosting service, where I can host my website for free.
Now days there are many simple companies in the market that provide hosting service for free. But I am confused which of these companies will be the best for free hosting.

Here is the list of some companies which is provide Lifetime free WordPress hosting!

Googiehost Lifetime free WordPress Hosting

42% of the web runs on WordPress. You can Build your blog, business, or ecommerce website with the fastest managed WordPress hosting on the planet with googihost. ** GoogieHost** is a free web hosting company based in India, with the headquarters is in Lucknow. The company founded in 2012.

Free WordPress Hosting Specifications

• 500MB Disk Space
  • 1 CPU Core
  • 1 GB RAM
  • Free Subdomain

Key Features:

1. Includes premium plans other than the free service.
  2. Hundreds of themes to choose from.
  3. Mobile-friendly site creation.
  4. Fast & Friendly customer support.
  5. Mobile and Desktop apps are available.
  6. Built-in social sharing with in-depth stats.
  7. SEO Friendly.
  8. Beginner is friendly with guides.

Our Take on Googiehost.com is that this is a hassle-free way to get started as a beginner! And as you broaden your audience, it is also really easy to upgrade! Thus this remains on the top of our list of Best Free WordPress hosting services.

WordPress.com

WordPress.com is the best free WordPress platform that you can find. Because unlike WordPress.org, here the site takes care of all the hostings for you. You do not have to buy any software or pay for hostings or even manage a web server. Thus, making it the perfect place to start if you are a hobby writer.

Free WordPress Hosting Specifications

1. No need to download any software or installer.
  2. Free for up to 3 GB disk space.
  3. Automatic updates and backups.
  4. Hundreds of customizing themes available.

Key Features

1. 99% Uptime guarantee.
  2. Supports PHP and MySQL with no restrictions.
  3. Large disk space and bandwidth.
  4. One Click Installation process.
  5. In-built Easy Website Builder.
  6. Friendly and responsive customer support.
  7. Auto Installer
  8. Support for PHP and MySQL databases.
  9. Instant activation with zero cost.