Best affordable hosting company?

What do you guys feel is the best affordable hosting company? In other words, what's the best bang for your buck?

Thanked by [1] : GOB
DeluxeNames

Comments

• GOBGOB Beginer NAT Warrior

If you're speaking of a server, Hetzner servers are a great price.

• iamdahmmyiamdahmmy Link Clerk

Well, I will pick SiteGround. The reason is that their starting price is $2.99 and their bandwidth is 10,000 visits monthly. It's a good choice for people that want to save some bucks

• BewuntlineBewuntline NAT Warrior

I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.
    My sites are up in running right after I've purchased GTHost.com instant hosting account at their homepage.
    One of the best web hosts out there.

• alicealice Link Clerk

I suppose google hosting is one of the most affordable so far. They have introduced web hosting already. The next one is hostinger. I hope this helps! :)

• StormStorm Link Clerk

GoDaddy might be a bit pricier but the service is stellar. Remember, cheap is sometimes expensive.

• LossAngelLossAngel NAT Warrior

Affordable hosting plans are available from qhoster.com and rockhoster.com.
    They rock because their support is always helpful and attentive. They resolve an issue and don't quit on you. I use their live chat service for my setup issues and they fixed the problem without a hitch. These guys are great!

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

If you ask me, I'm happy with Rightservers.com Managed VPS. Everything works good. Recommended.

• MyResellerHome is known for its cheap web hosting plans. Our web hosting services are available worldwide. We offer services like shared, VPS, dedicated, reseller, and WordPress hosting at affordable prices. We also offer services like SSL certificates, 24/7 customer support, backups, and more. For more details on our plans, please visit our website.

• OwnWebServersOwnWebServers Shared Hoster

Unlimited Web Hosting from OwnWebServers is a hosting plan that offers an unrestricted amount of resources for websites, such as storage space, bandwidth, and email accounts. This type of hosting is ideal for websites with high traffic volumes or large file sizes, as they do not have to worry about exceeding resource limits. However, it's essential to note that while the resources are unlimited, there are still fair usage policies in place to ensure that all customers can enjoy a fast and reliable hosting experience. Additionally, OwnWebServers provides advanced features such as SSD storage, free SSL certificates, and a choice of server locations to enhance website performance and security.