Logo/Header Contest Has Begun!

2»

Comments

• DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    Jared wrote:
    Clever idea, can it include a site rework?
    ~ Jared

Absolutely :thumbsup:
    -B
    tshugo wrote:
    DeluxeNames.com: Do you prefer a static or animated logo?

I like Animated gif and Flash the best. You can enter the contest with a static, no problem.
  • statdstatd Beginner Link Clerk
    Thanks for the feedback.

Here is another version with some changes.
    portfolio-DaGrafiction
    statd wrote:
    Thanks for the feedback.

Here is another version with some changes.

Thank you Statd, PM Sent
  • spacecrusaderspacecrusader Beginner Link Clerk
    ww w.civilcitrus.com/webmaster.gif
    ww w.civilcitrus.com/webmaster6.gif

2 Entries.

Thanks,
    stevo
  • tshugotshugo Junior Member Shared Hoster
    I like Animated gif and Flash the best. You can enter the contest with a static, no problem.

Ok, nice.

Thanks for you reply.
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    I havent done a full header but here is just a logo entry. I was feeling bored so I thought I'd put something together :D

The Royal Ram

Python wrote:
    I havent done a full header but here is just a logo entry. I was feeling bored so I thought I'd put something together :D

I'm glad you entered Python. Thank you :)
  • tonytony Moderator Administrator
    should the header fit in with the current layout? or if the header is a totally different colour scheme would you change the skin to match it?
  • danielefcdanielefc Beginner Link Clerk
    removed
  • NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    I actually like Python's based on it's simplicity and cleanliness.
    danielefc's is pretty nice too.
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
  • LurkinBackLurkinBack Senior Member The Royal RAM
    Okies here's mine. Be gentle it's the first thing I've ever published in Flash :D

http://www.lurkinback.com/wmp_flash2.html
    Apparently, it doesn't work for me :[
    It just stays at the first screen (possibly because it's loading something?).
    If it's a loading issue, I'd suggest using a pre-loader.

Also, I'm pretty much against using Flash unless it's compatible with Flash player 7 as Windows has Flash Player 8, but not all OS's have such good support from Macromedia.
    Linux still only has version 7 as they are too lazy to get off their asses and give us Flash 8 before Windows gets Flash 9 :[
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Waaaaaaaaaaaaah LOL will see what I can do Thanks for the heads up!

**EDIT**

Ok Nuvo could you give it another try for me please. I've reconfigured it for Flash 6, but if its still not working its the preloader thing lol. Thanks in advance!
    Works now and should work in Flash 7 mode too as we have that.
    Flash 8 movies either lock up or have no sound, which sucks (like Adobe).
    Wonderful!!!! Thanks for the help! I will have to remember to turn down the configuration next time I do something. Have got a gallery in the making so when its FINALLY done I'll have to think before I hit publish LOL
    :D
    tony wrote:
    should the header fit in with the current layout? or if the header is a totally different colour scheme would you change the skin to match it?

That's a great question. We would change the site to fit the header so go for it and be creative. By the way Tony, thank you for your idea inspiring this whole contest :)
  • CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    Here is my latest version:

http://www.storeitontheweb.com/uploads/fe42f278b8.png

Feedback appreciated.

- CBG
    Damn fine job! Love the text :rockon:
  • ricewolfricewolf Beginner Link Clerk
    Here's my entry. Hope it's acceptable. :)
    Just a reminder everyone, this contest ends 12am EST today (Firday the 18th) On Saturday the NineTeenth, a winner will be chosen by 9pm EST and posted here in this forum.

Thank you for all the participants who made this contest great! :)
    danielefc wrote:
    Hey,

Here's my first attempt, feedback welcome..
    Thanks,
    Daniel

Thanks for entering Daniel, feed Back sent.
    The 3 Finalist for this contest have been chosen! Congratulations to our Finalists:
    CBG, Statd, and Daniel

Moderators who haven't submitted an entry, please vote on a winner among the 3 Finalists. The poll is located in the Staff Section.

Thanks!
    -B
    Congratulations to the finalists!!! :D :glasses2:
    Congratulations to Statd for winning this logo contest! :)
    Congratulations to CannonBallGuy for 2nd Place! :)

Statd, please PM me with your Paypal address for your prize
  • dabossdaboss WP V.I.P. ''The Boss'' Administrator
    hey congrats guys...

cbg, i see your skills are definitely improving... ;)
  • CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    Thanks daboss, congrats to Statd (and Danfc too). :)
  • MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Congratulations :D
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • BBC NewsCheick Modibo Diyraol Jordan shoes for sale,
    arra previously had position on his own in a hazardous posture within present weeks.He had misplaced well-liked guidance ( blank ) in cases where they ever had them . . . and the saving of most belonging to the political training not to mention, more importantly, our prime Islamic Local, a vital battler in this particular problems.Observers and also diplomats inside Bamako presumed Mr Diarra may very well befyqwx Red Bottom Shoes,
    eradicated any time.llvxq christian louboutins Pumps,
    lsxyd Red Bottom Shoes,
    Equiped with the helm of an transition state, the guy seemed to be promptly regarded as keen on his own presidential objectives.
  • All the promise of neat and less expensive solar powered energy becomes a second try Ca, the place utilities are required to acquire a 3rd from the electricity out of sustainable energy by just 2020. Nonetheless soon after many during regulations and handouts, the sector's getaway is now over with many counties plus ratepayers, as the envisioned projects, financial savings and revenue have never materialized.California's Riverside County can be delivering additional a solar panel rather than around the Oughout.Ohydrates., through all around 12 solar power factories sometimes internet or simply supposed."On the public presence of this, it looks like the best value. They speak about all these substantial employment plus long-term good things about a county. The fact is, it is just a rather short term," Riverside Regional Examiner Bob Benoit mentioned. "We're probably going to be transporting the load having these types of facilities for many years to come back, poor your incentives which are offered by federal and state administration, there may be practically nothing departed to the district state and the people to acquire benefit back right after the small number of manufacturingebwiz Isabel marant pas cher,
    wdrut Discount Christian Louboutin,
    work is removed."Unlike Riverside's 400-500 megawatt purely natural gas-fired area, which will gives $6 thousand 1 year around real estate income tax, a good solar plant getting crafted some mile after mile aside likely pay nothing, really $96,A thousand. When Riverside balked with unique beforehand systems charges not to mention attempted to inflict a bearing payment, the business accused of.The industry is an abbreviation for by that response."The Riverside Local place a burden on is so higher that this makes the local anti-competitive edaum Cheap Jordan Shoes,
    pertaining to solar power," Shannon Eddy on the Major The sun's Relationship mentioned. "The conisder that most of us chosen to litigate the Riverside County duty happens because that it was an unlawful overtax plus it was in immediate abuse in Venture Twenty-six. Which will idea declares administration simply cannot apply some sort of service charge this behaves as being a overtax.Both of them largest sized earth-friendly teams inside An individual.Erinarians., the particular Sierra Team and anbtnq Air Jordan Shoes,
    lso Purely natural Means Safeguard Council, have continued to be subtle to the have an effect on connected with Massive Solar energy for area employ together with dqpds Isabel marant,
    dwindling in numbers kinds, that isn't consequently using propane gas, engine oil and / or coal. Sall along with other hometown geographical communities repeat the Washington-based institutions look at coffee to be a greater real danger and as a consequence will not likelyduoni Isabel marant,
  • The optimim minister with Mali has reconciled with state television programs, numerous hours soon afterzvobn Jordan shoes for sale,
    getting rotting in jail by militia who were powering some sort of armed forces hen house throughout Walk.